Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's cold and ouch!

the first picture is of Katie, I had just taken the towels and blankets out of the dryer, and she thought it was cold in the house, and decided she was going to burrow herself under the warm blankets!!

The second picture is of my shin, when did i do this?!?! Yeah, i don't know either!! I swear I think I sleep walk!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Diana said...

owwie, you bruise nice. your puppies are so cute i wish mine were that small.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Katie looks so adorable!!! Imagine if we could get rid of all of our cares admist a few warm clean laundry!

Hope your head is feeling better.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous madd said...

Katie does the same thing as my cats..they love the warm dryer stuff..hey thought you said you were in the bed most of the weekend..sleepwalking??hhmmm ..lol...take care sweetie, stay warm..m

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Smart puppy! I have mystery bruises all the time. It's not fun. D :}

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger brian said...

Ouch is right. *wincing* I banged my shin on the bathtub last week.

Nice doggies. :)


I was catching up on the J. and Nate saga. Very popular girl you are.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Ouch on the bruise! Are you sleep dancing?! Love the doggie pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home