Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Love

Love can be complicated
Love can be emotional
Love can be stressful
Love can be happiness
Love can be saddness
Love can be loneliness
Love can be brutal
Love can be sickness
Love can be ANYTHING.

Shew, that took a lot out of me! TEEHEE. Like I said earlier today I'm in ONE WEIRD MOOD, SCARY HUH?!?!?!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

So true, so true
This poem by you
I like what you wrote
But what's the ancedote?

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

lol u crack me up!!!!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger brian said...

Love exciting and new!!!!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

great poem!

so, is work any better?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Brian - thanks I don't do so hot on poems, this just came out of me somehow..lol

BG - THANK! Work sux, i'm still here, I cried earlier today, it's hard to read blogs through tears. I just want it to be all done and over with..GGGRRRRR.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home