Saturday, October 28, 2006

Not again...

I was sitting in my recliner today and I rubbed my nose, and something fell off it, and then puss came out of the end of my nose. GOOD GAWD NOT AGAIN! I wonder if this is not a staff infection instead of a bite, where the hell did i get a staff infection?

It doesn't hurt like the one back in May did, course it is also just starting out the EXACT same way as that bite did in May. That didn't hurt until later about 3 days after I found it.

I have some meds that I'm taking for my never ending toothache (yes, still have that) so hopefully it will clear this up as well.

Here are some pictures of what it looks like tonight, this is what it looked like in the beginning the last time you may not be able to tell anything is different about my nose in the pics, but, I can tell you this that my nose is swollen, and I look like rudolph the read nose pumpkin (since it's halloween and all :) ).

Wish me luck in hopes that this doesn't make my whole face swell like it did the last time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I got this over off my girls Barngoddess site. It's my sign candy (for the holidays)
It is nothing like me I do not collect Pez Dispensers nor do I like Moundsy, ICK. LOL.

Sagittarius Candy (Nov. 22 to Dec. 21)
Sagittarius isn't the most materialistic sign in the world, but there are some things that these folks do collect. One of them is Pez dispensers. (These justice-lovers have a special fondness for the ones depicting superheroes.) Archers always dream of visiting distant lands, which is probably why they enjoy Mounds bars … nothing evokes swaying palm trees than that delicious coconut taste! Naturally, these jokesters adore Chuckles, too.

7 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Diana said...

okay that is just nasty I guess I'll tell you what I tell my kids. " Well I guess I'll just have to cut it off " They usually start feeling better after that, but I think you are to old to fall for that trick!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

OUCHY!

ya know, those spider bites are nasty buggers to heal up. You may not have gotten all of the poison out the first time around.

If it doesnt clear soon, better get to the MD soon.

It may not be staph....I hope not !!

did ya enjoy that extra hour of sleep? I sure did!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Bummer. I hope for your sake its not a staff infection, they are SUCH a NIGHTMARE!!!! See how you are in a day or two and if not better go to the doc! Better safe than sorry.

How was your weekend?

Manly news??

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Bummer although I say good news the whole nose didn't fall off? Just something that was on it?

You better head to a doc in a box if it doesn't get better soon.

I haven't felt so hot myself this weekend. Made one night out; missed the 2nd one and today don't feel all that hot.

I hope Monday goes good for both of us. We need it!

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous madd said...

oh Butterfly..not looking too good, I hope it doesn't get any worse.!! Hey I checked out my candy..I like licorice as in twizlers cause of my twisted self..LOL hey how did they know.??...;) take care hope you feel better

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Clay Bethelbridge said...

Great nose puss post, lol.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Diana - Hey my dad used to say that! Did you get that from my dad?!? HEHEHE. No, I'm to old to fall for it these days :) Love ya girlie!

BG- Maybe so, but this scab is coming up on the other side of my nose. Just great I have to go look for jobs and stuff (still have the current one at the moment, key word THE MOMENT) with a big honker of a nose! ACK!

Rebecca - I hope it's not a staff infection too, but the meds i'm taking for the tooth seem to be helping this out too. And, No, no manly news right now, I'm still CONFUSED about that whole situation. More and MOre I'm beginning to think I'm being played, ACK.

Rach, my girl- I'm sorry you haven't felt good. I am not going to the doctor until absolutely necessary like when my nose falls completely off. We will have a better week this week TRUST me!!!

Madd - No fair your candy discribes you, why couldn't my candy discribe me ? I'm not much of a candy/sweets girl anyways, give me the F-O-O-D!! HEHEHE.

CB - I posted the nose puss post JUST for you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home