Thursday, October 26, 2006

A photo shoot

I had a photo shoot with the dogs last night, I dabbled a little bit with the black and white feature on my camera. I've even turned in 1 picture into 2 different photo contests. I love black and white pictures!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingthis is the one I entered into the contests.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

11 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

adorable pics.....they are too cute!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

ahh thank you !

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

wow! your pups are very photogenic!

So is Elvis, I think they are natural hams

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

they are so so cute! and i am so so glad i did NOT see bubba in those photos! i would NOT be happy 'bout that;)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

BG - Thanks!! Yes Elvis is very photogenic :) And I think you are right, that they are special hams!!!

Rachel - Thanks!! I love my babies, and we love Bubba too!!! He/She was just shy!!!

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Diana said...

those are cute my favs are 3 and 5

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Ooooo! Puppy pics! So beautiful!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

having a good day off?

the pups pics were great!!

thanks :)

blogger sucks sh*t and it is really making me angry-grrrrrr

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Clay Bethelbridge said...

Those fellers have some BIG eyes!!! lol

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous diana said...

hello is anybody there? You okay susie-q?

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Precious photos!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home