Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sickly

Whatever I had this weekend got much much worse sunday night around 3 am. I had the stomach virus, EWWWW. I went to work yesterday only to leave an hour and half into my day to go home and back to bed. I got home around 10 am yesterday and slept until 3pm and then got up and piddled around, and went back to be for the remaining day and evening. Went to sleep around 10:30 pm, and woke up at 7 am. I have had nothing to eat in 24 hrs, other than a French Vanilla hot chocolate.

I'm starving right now, so I assume that is a good thing!! Lunch is in about an hour.

NO WORK ON FRIDAY WOOHOO!!!

I'll post more later!

7 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Diana said...

well now I'm glad there are 6 states between us. LOL

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Clay Bethelbridge said...

I hope you feel better butterfly!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous madd said...

Oh my, glad you are feeling better...I hate the tummy things..yuck, much rather have a cold, sore throat, basically anything other than that..:)
take care..drink plenty of fluids etc..etc..:)..m

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

ewweeee, keep it KS! Wee One had it too...I better not catch it.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hey, forget the empathy - NO WORK ON FRIDAY? So NOT NOT NOT fair!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Hey everyone :) Thanks for the get well wishes!!! I think i'm allergic to walnuts seems when I eat one i feel like crap! Is that possible???

You all have a nice wonder ful day :)

Rachel- PFFT on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home