Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Survey

1. What is your best friend's grandma's name?
Granny

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
Hmm. No comment.

3. Who was the hottest teacher you've ever had?
I had two hot teachers one in coffeyville and one at oklahoma union. Mr. Smith from the ville, and Mr. Thompson from OU, and they were both math teachers, go figure!

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Once or twice.

5. What body part do you wash first?
My Tail

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms?
I try to stay away from the public bathrooms *restrooms* as much as possible, but if i can not wait or am forced to go in (don't know why I'd be forced) then I try to stay away from the Toilet as you never know who's a$$ was on there last, YUCKIE.

7. What's the strangest talent you have?
All animals gather around me, i'm the modern day Snow White, without the black silky hair, snow white skin or the body!

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie?
Innie.

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
I'm strange I don't like pringles

10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be?
What kind of question is this?! You perv!

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
I'm almost 27 years old...grounded?!?! PFFT.

12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
Actually I just purchased one of those 80,000 dollar lexus with the 700 dollar parellel parking feature, where it parallel parks itself.

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
nope.

14. How many times have you been cussed out?
You don't have my current job, it's an everyday occurance (sp?)

15. Which shoe do you put on first?
I don't know my left? is this a trick question?

16. In one word, describe your a**.
Ghetto

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
nope

18. Girls: Out of Madonna, Aunt Bee, Oprah Winfrey, and Paris Hilton, who are you most like?
Aunt Bee. Out of the choices Oprah Winfrey is rich which ain't me, Paris Hilton is a skanky slut, again not me, and Madonna is looney, although I don't want to claim myself as looney where others may think I am, that's not me.

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
Penises

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16?
Yes I did, infact that is how the big "sex" talk came about. Do you realize that if you french kiss you'll have a baby?!? Well that's what I was told...some how I haven't gotten pregnant yet, hmmm....was my mom on crack?

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
Snipe-hunting wtf is that? Is that where you hunt snipers? Cow-tipping yes I have done that.

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
I don't know I'm usually thinking "damit go to sleep" so i guess sleep for me is considered a person.

23. Have you ever had a poem written about you?
Yes, my father wrote a poem the after adopting me it is in a fram hanging in my house, I love my daddy!

24. You're in a public bathroom and there's no toilet paper. What do you do?
Okay, who the heck doesn't check the toilet paper dispenser before using the restroom? I think a guy wrote this survey....

25. Have you ever found anything in your parent's bedroom that was questionable?
Um no, and I think if I had I'd be more disturbed then what I am already.

26. What was your childhood nickname?
Shortcake or Nimwhit take your pick.

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
when I was a kid

28. Have you ever peeked into the opposite sex's locker room?
Everytime I walk by. ;)

29. What's the weirdest thing you've done while driving?
Well I tend to just drive, as the other occupants in their cars are just freaking out because I'm on the road...

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
what the hell?? Who does that? I don't bend that way.

31. How do you eat your cookies?
What kind of question is that? Fast? (kept answer liked it)

32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
Know i have no problem keeping my fat a$$ in my pants. (yes, i know what the questions is asking).

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of anyone.
I pick my nose.

34. Girls: Do you shave your toes? Guys: Do you shave your chest?
Yes, I have, I've also shaved my arms, swimmers go to the extreme when it comes to shaving!

35. Have you ever played doctor and nurse or a similar game?
Oh yeah, got in trouble for doing that once.

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
i'm a light weight so i would have to say um 3?

37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? What kind?
What kind of person ACTUALLY does that? You have to be on some strong crack to do such a disgusting horrid thing.

38. How often do you clean out your ears?
When I lose my ability to hear due to all the wax build-up.

39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Fold (goes with my OCD)

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?
2, maybe 3. What kind of question is this?

41. Do you have any strange phobias?
I hate spiders, yuckie stupid things that seem to chase you because they know you are gonna sqaush them!! YUCK

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
My finger

43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar or a party?
fall flat on my face.

44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
Nope

45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name?
no, i don't think so

47. Have you ever played naked twister?
Joked around about it a lot but never actually did it.

48. Have you ever been drunk at work?
I've come to work still drunk does that count?

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive?
nope

50. Do you want to bring sexy back?
what kind of question is this? ahhh Sure i guess.

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

lol, good answers!!

Those were some very weird questions!! I might use them :)

really, you pick your nose?

heehee, just joking!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

BG - yes they are some weird questions, and yes I pick my nose.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous madd said...

Butterfly...lolol..you are my kinda friend, loved your answers..lots of bathroom humor, had to be a guy who wrote it, they never seem to quite grow out of the phase do they...m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home