Saturday, October 07, 2006

TAGGED!

Felinefrisky tagged me, I love tags:) This has to do with 5's.

1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
Curled up in my favorite recliner, with a blanket, cup of coffee, and a good book.

2)Five Dollars to spend right now. How and where would you spend it?
Some more bread and milk, from the grocery store.

3)Five Items in your house you could part with right now.
My stereo, my telephone, my vcr, part of my book collection, my VHS tapes.

4)Five Items in your house you positively, absolutely could never part with.
Computer, DVD Player, books, tv, and my puppy dogs!

5)Five Words you love.
Yipes, love, puppy dogs, movie, peace.

Now I tag hmm...if you've been tagged by someone else you don't have to do this again! LOL.

Rachel, Rebecca, Lisa, Redneckgirl...and Diana (you can post on my comments diana :).

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

I love that the $5 dollars gets spent on food!! Same w/ felinefrisky and ME :)

groceries are sooooooo expensive-crazy

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

BG - yes, they are. Exspecially a gallon of milk It's CRAZY

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Cool! I love tags!

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Diana said...

if i had five minutes/ I would go to the bathroom lock the door and run hot water a relax

$5/ i would buy a 44oz fountain of Dr.Pepper a liter of Code red Mt. Dew for Chris and a bug Juice for each of my kids and a $1 scratch ticket to try and win more money

5 thing i can get rid of/ 1.all of my husband video games, 2. anything thatis in my cubby shelf, 3.all the clothes we can't fit into anymore 4.Gia 5. Jack

5 thing I have to have/ 1. my TV 2 my DVR 3 Computer 4 my Pictures 5. my Bed

5 words i love/ my neighbor is in Jail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home