Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tired, cold, and have a headache

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWell I went to be pretty early last night, I had a major migraine sneak up on me last night. I still Have it today. It's the change of the weather, I get sick whenever the seasons change, it stinks really.

I'm tired too, must be the head ache, and I'm cold, which must be the headache again, I want to go home (I was supposed to have today off, but um somehow that got thrown out the window, pfft).

Everyone here has an interview with the Airplane plant, BUT, me. I don't have one. O'shittin well. I guess I'm not good enough if I don't have someone on the inside pushing my resume like people do when they push drugs. I went through the job service, and hopefully they will call me, if not another factory is hiring they make plastic pipes. YEW, what fun. I don't care I just need a job that I make the amount or more then what I make now. I don't want to loose everything I have.

It's going to be a shit day in the neighborhood, and I may just go home this afternoon, forget everyone else at this job, I have a headache from hell and I want to go to bed!.


IN OTHER NEWS: I HAVE A SILVERFISH INFESTATION IN MY APARTMENT, CAN WE ALL SAY GROSS!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingDescription: Silverfish are always wingless and are silvery to brown in color because their bodies are covered with fine scales. They are generally soft bodied. Adults are up to 3/4 inch long, flattened from top to bottom, elongated and oval in shape, have three long tail projections and two long antennae.

Habitat, Food Source(s): Silverfish are chewing insects and general feeders but prefer carbohydrates and protein, including flour, dried meat, rolled oats, paper and even glue. They and can survive long periods, sometimes over a year, without food but are sensitive to moisture and require a high humidity (75% to 90%) to survive. They also have a temperature preference between 70 and 80 degrees F. They are fast running and mostly active at night and generally prefer lower levels in homes, but may be found in attics.

GOOD GAWD WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG...I contribute my silverfish problem to the garage below me that is pack full of shit. Not my shit, but shit non-the-less. This is disgusting, I'm a clean person, why do I have this problem?

10 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

ewwwwwwww! I hate bugs ack!

sorry about your headache :(

I hope you feel better.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Clay Bethelbridge said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I think you need to warn readers about that before they read it all, lol. I had a cockaroach in my vanilla bean coolatta once. I posted about it.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

BG - yeah ME TOO, I'm a clean person, why do i have the problem?!?! I will get feeling better, i just need to be at home and in bed, still trying to decide about that

Clay Bethelbridge - LOL sorry!!! That was an adition after I posted the first part, and came back with that, SORRY :P

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous madd said...

Hey Butterfly..sorry to hear you are not feeling too well ..hope your better by the time you read this..:) and as for the rest..EWWWWWWWWW I do so agree..bugs outside are one thing, but bugs inside..yuck!!!!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Sorry about the silverfish...ughhhh

Send your extermination bill to the people below YOU!Let them pay for your infestation.

Excedrin migraine has helped me..get a bottle and keep em on hand.

Good luck with the job hunt.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger brian said...

BC,

Hunting for a job always sucks. And then not feeling well on top of it.

Good luck my friend. I guess you would like Florida then, cause we gots bugs.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah, don't job hunt till the migraine passes. Just look on monster.com and some other places and email crap out.

I HATE bugs - spiders, roaches, ants, all of 'em.

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Diana said...

well it's the day of the silverfish is that a sign that it is the end of the world in coffeyville? If so you can always come up here and get a job at the railroad!!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Oh ug, silverfish would annoy me too. The only thing good is that they are fairly easy to kill.

I hope things start looking up for you soon.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

To everyone that commented -

Silverfish are nasty little bugs, but those nasty little bugs are gonna DIE this weekend, DIE I SAY DIE!!

I went home shortly after posting this post, and slept ALLL damn day. I still feel like total poop, but one of the girls had today off already planned like 2 years ago (uh, yeah, that's a bit exaggerated), so I had to come in, whatcha gonna do?

I blame my damn headache and cough and sniffles on the changing of the weather, GRRRR.

Thanks for stopping by and giving me your well wishes. The job hung? Pfftt...i'm drawing unemployement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home