Monday, October 09, 2006

Um...It's Monday ICK!

So, yeah, it's Monday, and I say big fat ICKIE on that! It's not been bad at work today I have my friend Rach to keep me company on boring days such as this. :) Love ya Rach!

I took a water pill this morning, DON'T EVAH take one of those, I have peed 10 times since I have been here today. I used to take a water pill every other day with my diet pill (prescribed thank you very much) but lately I've had to pee alot with out the pill, so in taking that pill this morning, I think I majorly did a NO NO. LOL.

Yesterday I bawled my eyes out on a movie that I have seen 500 million times, Benji (the very first Benji evah made, which is the best one!). Jade watched the entire movie with me, she sat on my lap looking at the screen tilting her head at the screen, when I came to the part of the little white doggie getting kicked by the bad man (hint the reason why i cried) she let out a deep sigh and looked at me, she looked like she was about to cry herself...poor puppy dog, thank gawd we weren't watching Old Yeller!

I have no working phone service, went to call my mom and dad yesterday, and um...no dial tone. So I let my phone company now (um I AM THE PHONE COMPANY, LOL) I can't do anything until the tech can come fix my one and only jack in my house. Damnit!

I'm thinking that I am going to do a Video blog sometime this week, I'm THINKING, I don't know if i'm going to do it or not. I think maybe a video blog 1 time a week would be cool, don't you?!?!

Well, I probably better get back to work, or non working is actually what i'm doing right now. I think maybe read a book watch a few videos on YouTube, that would be cool what do you think?

LOL, Have a nice CRAPPY MOnday!!!

7 of you stopped by and said:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

My favorite movie!!!

I LOST my first baby tooth at the movie theater watching Benji. My mom made my sister take me to the 7'oclock show.

Old Yeller, now THAT is a classic, I can watch it again and again.

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Diana said...

I have never seen Benji I guess I'm a big loser

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Hiya! - It's Tuesday now so all will be better! ")

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Sorry I wasn't here on time! Mondays SUCK. That's so sweet, Jade watched Benji with you! A video post would be very cool, and easy! Hope your Monday passed quickly and that Tuesday runs smoothly for you too. D :}

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I have never seen Benji nor Old Yeller. Don't think I will either. Even though they are just movies, I still don't like it when folks are mean to doggies or other animals unless they are rabid, foaming at the mouth, meannies.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

You know I have actually thought about taking a water pill, but never went through with it....I guess for fear of feeling like I couldn't ever leave the house.

Glad you enjoyed the movie so much....

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Hey chicky!! It's Wednesday already!! You still alive?? Just worrying over ya. That's my function in life, to worry. I'm told I do it well and excessively! Hope theere's something good keeping you from posting! Love those puppies for me! D :}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home