Sunday, October 08, 2006

Warning: a very um...Womanly post, lol.

Hope you like the song with this post, and yes i realize that it does not pertain to my post!!!



OH GOD how sometimes I despise being a damn woman at times. Like now, CRAMPS, my GAWD, sometimes I just want to rip my own insides out. GRRRR....

I mean I know the whole reason we as women have to have this disgusting time of the month, it's so we can reproduce, but why does it have to be so damn painful?

I have ran out of my life saver Naproxen, and I can't get it refilled until I go back to the doctor to ask him to write me another script for it. I think I'm actually going to get a pap done this time. This is just getting ridiculous.

I started yesterday, then I stopped, for like 12 hours, and then started again, with the Most FIERCE cramps ever known to woman kind. I ended up taking 16 advil within a 3 hour period, which yes, I know, that is not good at all. But the pain HAD to be gone, you don't understand me and pain, we aren't a good couple.

I fear that day that I go into labor, I fear the man that puts me in the position! Yes, he will pay! LOL.

I'm one of the few people that do not like a whole lot of attention when they are in pain, don't touch me, don't talk to me, just leave the HELL alone. That's for any kind of pain. You can ask my gal Laura, she knows all about the "bitch" in me coming out if you try to help me when I have fallen and hurt myself.

When I'm in pain the best thing to do is just ask me if I need anything if it's like a toothache, bachache or even cramps. If I have fallen and hurt myself (yes, um, I've been known to do that a few times in my life, LOL, I'm a clutz!) the best bet for you is to stand at least 4 feet away, ask me if i'm okay, if I don't answer that's cool, don't ask me again and DO NOT TRY TO HELP ME UP, or I just may bite your head off. I don't care if people laugh at me even before they ask me if I'm alright, but just don't get in my "space". It takes me a while to come to terms with 1. I've just embarassed (sp?) myself 2. I'm hurt and 3 I'll be alright.

I don't cry when I'm hurt, sure I have tears that come to my eyes, but I don't cry. I cuss, oh boy does the sailor in me come out then. My famous phrase when I hurt myself (excuse my french) is "Fucking piece of shit" yup you read that right, that's not even a real sentence, but that is what comes out of my mouth each and everytime I hurt myself.

Cramps, yeah I hate em. I feels like my uterus is just gonna fall right out of my butt, i know graphic, but hey I warned you in my title.

THe worse for me is throwing up...I hate doing it to begin with, if i can fight the urge to throw up i'm all for it. I know you'll feel better once you do it, but to me it's the most disgusting thing in the world and I hate doing it. But i've done it 4 times since yesterday, it's the period talking, I have a lot of hormones during my time of the month.

You know when people have morning sickness while they are pregnant? Yeah, I get that way on my period, and before it too. A smell or a sound (yes a sound) will set me off. I believe it to be to many hormones in my body at one time, you'd think I would of gone to a doctor for this a long time ago, nope, just bared with it. I mean there really isn't anything they can do for me, I has to run it's course right?

Oh gawd and the hot flashes SHIT MAN. I'm going through one right now. I hate hot flashes they are the most miserable thing ever. Then the chills afterwards, why do we have to suffer like this? GRRRR....

Well I think I've said enough to gross out the 1 guy reader I have in this group, sorry Brian!!! LOL. I think it's time to go and take a bath, and feel better I HOPE!!!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Gorl! What you are experiencing in NOT normal!! Get your butt to a GYN NOW!! You shouldn't be in that much pain, first. You shouldn't be puking, second. I used to get periods that would keep my immobile for 24-36 hours at a time - not normal. That was back in the 80's though. There is much they can help you with, don't suffer - and if they say they can't help you - see another Dr! Don't punish yourself. D :}

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

FF - yeah i know...my butt needs to go to the doctor for numerous things...i'm so stubborn!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

when I was on The Pill, I used to skip the 'placebo' pills and just keep taking the normal ones...I never got my period :)I did this for YEARS, its a wonder it never screwed me up.

you really should go see your MD now, really! asap, lots of stuff can be done to help these days.

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Diana said...

Honey Stacy use to be that way and she went and she had pyallops (sp) on her overies and they would burst during her time of the month. The DR said that is why she was in so much pain and puking. All he did was put her on a pill that lowered her estogen out put and she felt so much better she could actually walk and do normal stuff again. Don't get me wrong she still got cramps but she said after going through the ones she had these one's were nothing

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah you gotta go to the doc. It could be ovarian cysts, it could be endometritis. Whatever it is, chickie, felinefrisky is right. That's not normal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home