Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yup!

HEHEHE I just love not being creative on titles..!!

Well it has happened again, some sick man took his lived grudges out on innocent victims. What is our world coming to? And to do it against such very carying, god loving, individuals? Really who kills the Amish? Really who ever has had a beaf with an Amish person? I don't understand. I guess he didn't do it because they were Amish it was just out of convience, and did it because he had thoughts of molesting again. Um...okay. I don't understand people these days. It just sickens me and saddens my heart that there are people out their that would actually do such a thing. 3 times in the past week this has happened, we need to somehow put a stop to it, but I don't know what that "how" is.

It makes me NOT want to bring children into this world. I mean with all that is going on these days, who would want to bring a life into this evil? I know we have and will always will face evil, but this is becoming more and more ridiculous (sp?). I just don't know....

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger FelineFrisky said...

I had not heard of this as yet today. How awful! Murder, abuse - any violence is unimaginable and horrific. And they were Amish? Heavens, they are some of the most peaceful people in the world! sigh... D :{

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I don't understand it either. And just because he molested relatives 20 years ago and was thinking of doing it again - he kills people who had nothing to do with it? That's like blaming Bush for Clinton's Lewinksy tryst. Makes NO sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home